Thursday, January 19, 2012

Battling baby furniture

Tonight I was attempting to put together the pack-n-play my mom just bought me. This proved much more difficult than I could have possibly imagined! Not only did it take me nearly an hour to figure out how to get the darn thing up, I ended up cutting my hand! There's a 1-inch gash on my palm!

Later, after I cleaned and bandaged my hand, I was trying to pull the stand to our new swing apart, and I managed to pop myself in the chin. It's a little tender right now, and I hope there isn't a bruise in the morning!

Add these two glorious injuries to the fact that I couldn't get the cover off the bouncer to wash (hubby had to do it), and I've decided that I just can't win with baby furniture.

Score: Baby Furniture 3 Me 0

No comments:

Post a Comment