Saturday, January 28, 2012

Still waiting

Emmalyn is already a stubborn little stinker! Of course, we figured that out awhile ago, but she keeps proving us right! Here we are...still no baby. Everyone is waiting patiently (well, most of them are waiting impatiently). I get phone calls and text messages every other hour or so asking if Emmalyn has arrived. Even my students have confessed to stalking my Facebook page to see if our daughter has finally graced us with her presence. I was reading through all my posts the other day, and I laughed at the post I wrote in October that mentioned how little time we had to prepare for baby! Now, every day seems like a lifetime to wait until we hold our precious daughter in our arms for the first time. So, once again....Come on Emmalyn! There's a whole world waiting to meet you, most of all us!

No comments:

Post a Comment